Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stop Censorship!! Stop the SOPA/PIPA bills!

I will NOT be posting a blog tomorrow in order to add my voice to the masses that are fighting to block the above bills -- bills that will allow censorship of blogs, archives, fanclubs, etc. on the internet. These bills are against free speech, privacy and prosperity.

Join the strike -- stop web censorship -- just one day. TOMORROW. Please do NOT view my website on Wednesday, 18 January 2012. 

Thank you.

Life is a free gift.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see another person has heard about the issue! I literally just found out about it yesterday when Google and Wikipedia were protesting.
    I wish people got to vote on this, not politicians who don't give a rat's butt about what is truly best for the people. >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - technically - we are voting on it because we voted in the politicians. Literally - we're screwed unless we take action.

    I heard about it from another blog and was grateful. It's something that MUST be addressed -- both the copyright issue and the first amendment issue.

    Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete