Sunday, July 31, 2011

Signs II

I have to giggle. 

I haven't seen any giraffes. None during the entire time I was writing giraffes, except for the ones I found doing research.

Since I've finished the tale and have sent it out to publishing houses, I see giraffes coming out of the walls! I find it quite amusing.

I will take these signs as positive vibes from the universe. 

There was a giraffe at the library - used as a measuring bar for children's height. There was one on 'Blue's Clues.' There was one in an advertisement. It keeps going. I am inundated with giraffes. Oh, and one on someone's blog just now.

As I said, I'm taking the sightings as signs that the universe fully expects to 'reward' me with a contract for 'Sorrysorrysorry.' 

Life is discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment