Saturday, July 2, 2011

Huzzah!

Was asked to read the giraffe story today at my writers' group. 

They were appropriately awed - bless their dear hearts. They really, really liked it. Said it was spot on and perfect. Whimsical. Expressive. Humorous. Visual.

I love this little group of dedicated writers 'Writers' Ink' who care enough about each other to come together and support each other.

My daughter loved it too - especially loved the changes to the two areas she thought needed improving.

I want to send it to my editor today - but think it best to wait till Tuesday - her mailbox will probably be quite clogged.

Tuesday - I start calling publishers to get the names of the appropriate person to send the MS and cover letter to. I'm going to give the cover letter one last look tomorrow.

Life is fireworky wonderful.

1 comment: