Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pressing Onward

I am beginning to think positively about my writing. For that I am most grateful.

As I said before, I've worked on the cover letter. I've got two different ones. Needless to say, I will make them personal for the individual publishers. Have already researched books published - to be able to say the giraffe is kind of like this... but better *g*

I went to Vistaprint and made two different business cards. The one I really like has a great photo of three young giraffes. Perfect for the times I will be out and about marketing the picture book.

The other has a butterfly on it - not one of your usual ones either. It speaks more of 'Blue.'

I will only order 250 of the giraffe ones at the moment. We'll see what happens after that. The 'design' is kept by Vistaprint for awhile.

Tuesday - I start phone calls to publishers. 

Life is full.

2 comments:

  1. Vistaprint is a good company for business cards; we have gotten some from them. You can get free ones, but they aren't quite as good as the ones you pay for -- even then, they are fairly reasonable!

    Praying for favor from the publishers!

    ReplyDelete