Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Who Is That Anyhow?

Honestly, I really get chills sometimes, when the characters do things I'm not expecting. Or things work out beautifully, when I've been sure the entire thing is a waste.

As I'd said before, Sunday's writing was incredibly difficult. I reread it today, doing the usual editing, and was stunned with a twist that I wrote but never noticed. It made Chapter Ten perfect for the rest of the book, giving me more to work with than I had thought possible.

Chapter Ten is now done and ready for the editor and Chapter Eleven is going to be exciting to write. Intrigue unearthed. Whoo hoo!

Life is good. And THIS, my dear friends, is why I write. This high from the Muse. I cannot imagine what being published will feel like. Someone will have to tie me to the ground!

3 comments:

  1. Whoohoo!!! How exciting to have those little surprises pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it great. And Chapter 11 is halfway done! Life is good, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when that happens! Especially when it seems all hope is lost... Unintentional-yet-perfect = subconsious for the win!

    ReplyDelete