Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nine Inches!!!!

Another storm on Thursday night had me spending another night away from home and my trusty-rusty computer.

Nine inches of snow here in one 12-hour period! I thought that was wild, until my son sent me video from Utah - they had 37 up in the mountains. 37 inches. Can you even believe it?

Planning on spending most of the day writing. I've felt its loss this last week. Though I have been thinking about it. I've got another story I'm writing and I haven't done anything with that for a week or two. I'd like to post the next chapter today or tomorrow. It's a short piece.

But 'Blue' is still in the midst of testing and I've got to get Kaspar cracking!

Life is interesting - have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Burrrrr! Being a long-time desert rat, I really can't imagine. God bless!

    ReplyDelete