Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Writing - Hard on the Body

I'm exhausted - but in a good way. My back is killing me - but in a good way. I've been writing - but in a good way! Because today, I wrote more 'Blue.'

I spent a couple hours yesterday working on press releases and task lists and such for the Skyline conference coming up at the end of this month. http://www.skylinewriters.com/conference2011.html

I don't know how I end up on committees - but there you are.

I finished Chapter Eighteen and never even noticed that Chapter Nineteen was contained in it. So that's two whole chapters done. 'Course, I've got to edit them. But the important stuff is in there. As I was transposing from my rusty, dusty yellow notepad to Word, a whole other section just fell into the computer. It was fun and surprising. I had to rearrange quite a few pieces of the handwritten stuff to accommodate the new stuff. But isn't that a glorious thing - to have to accommodate writing. *g*

Life is good!

1 comment: