Tuesday, August 23, 2011

There Is Hope

A good friend of mine, one whom I pull for and I know she pulls for me, was asked by a 'house' to send her full MS to them. Obviously, the writing for the little she sent was considered good enough, and the story was focused enough to earn her a further look.

Isn't life wonderful!

I am so happy for her. But also very grateful that she shared this little triumph. We know things can happen and so it sometimes is difficult to step out and say, "Something's happening," when tomorrow we can be totally crushed.

Bless you, dear heart, for your courage, your tenacity, and your gentle sharing.

It also gives me impetus to keep up the good fight. To you and yours, blessings! Keep writing. Keep marketing. Keep smiling.

Life is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment