Sunday, June 5, 2011

Excited

After yesterday's stellar meeting, I couldn't function till I began working on the last little tweeks to my giraffe tale.

It's finished. *g* Until my editor gets her hands on it!

I will present it in two weeks. I sent it off to friends for their 'final' input.

Very excited. Thankful to Writers' Ink and Cheryl. 

Cover letter has been started. Will send it out on Wednesday, June 22nd. I've got a list of publishers for the first grouping. 

Update on Nothing But Blue Skies: I've sent Chapters 13 and 14 to my Skyline group for Saturday's meeting. Chapter Thirteen's very different. I have a bit of trepidation as to its acceptance. Remember - coaching.

Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing! Whoohoo! And I'm liking this coaching idea.

    ReplyDelete