Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Time Is Crawling

I feel like weeks have gone by since receiving the rejection letter. It doesn't hurt as much as the first one. That was about a year ago. I got some good feedback last year and 'fixed' Sorrysorrysorry. It's better than ever. I tell myself. *g* 

I have the next person picked out (and publishing house). I can't seem to get up the nerve to do it. I've got to write the cover letter and that is always daunting., but I know a lot about her and it shouldn't be hard to write.

I called my writing buddy. She's going to help me with it. Two heads, two firm hearts, are better than one when tackling something difficult. Thank goodness for friends.

I happen to be a Tolkien fan and she is a C.S. Lewis fan. I found a great program on PBS about the two men. We're going to watch it next time we get together. To remind us how close we are getting and to help encourage us. 

I'm trying to get more sleep. I sit here sometimes, in front of the computer, and my eyes are blinking and my head is nodding. Now - isn't that about the silliest thing you've ever heard of!!!

So I'm off to bed. I edited two more chapters of 'Blue.' I feel like I'm on a roll with this part of my writing at least.

Life is keeping my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment