Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Running Late

I am running late this morning and that always puts a crimp in the day. I've got a doctor's appointment this afternoon and physical therapy late afternoon. I will be bringing my handy-dandy notebook with me, but I can't guarantee that I'll have time to write.

I printed out Ch. 36 and 37. I'm going to play with them at my local Panera's. Got to have a salad for lunch. Trying to eat healthier. 

I also printed out 'Sorrysorrysorry.' I want to be ready for the critique. Only a couple weeks before that happens at the local SCBWI conference.

Do you have any idea how incredibly exciting it was to start a new folder entitled, Book Two? It just felt so awesome. I had to change the file's name. Created a new 'master' folder entitled, Nothing But Blue Skies. then I created two new folders. One entitled, Book One, and the other entitled, Book Two.

Good grief - that means I really must think up the names for these books. Though I know publishers can and do take over this task. Bummer! Naw. I don't care. They might come up with something better. I just hope they leave the series as 'Nothing But Blue Skies.' It's come to mean so much to me.

Let if go, Sharron, let it go. *g*

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment