Saturday, August 11, 2012

Patience Should Be My Middle Name

I was at my daughter's all day today, so I didn't get a chance to do anything on my story. The little one craves my attention as I crave her's. *g*

My Saturday critique group meets today and I am presenting Ch. 30-32. Read them over today and they look pretty good. I didn't get anything done with Ch. 36, but I am more hopeful, at least. I read over Ch. 30 - 35 yesterday and I know where I'm going. 

I had two 5,000+ word MSs to critique for today's meeting, so that took top priority. I could not open one submission and the other came late last night, so I didn't get to critique those two. I wish I could have, but what can I do.

As for 'Blue,' I'm really very happy with it. I'm excited about the critique tomorrow. And very excited about the critique in September. The SCBWI people got my MS yesterday and my checks, so I'm already to go.

I want to get to Ch. 36. I am hoping tomorrow, after the meeting, that I'll be fired up and ready to finish this long-suffering chapter. *g*

Life is struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment