Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Wee Bit Morose Today

It's probably the cabin fever. Been inside, due to inclement weather, for two days now. I've been writing, but not having fun with it. So - I went to one of my favorite blogs and just sucked in the fun.
http://www.boxofcrayons.biz/free/movies/eightprinciples/

I really should be happy. I'm practicing my piano every day and find that I'm remembering fingering and such, much more so than I had thought I would. I can play 'The Itsy Bitsy Spider' with two hands! Yup! I once was playing Beethoven. Not looking back. Never look back!

As for 'Other' - I think it's getting into some part where I must jump into the unknown and be a bit adventurous and not afraid of the consequences of what the story wants to say. I'm not used to writing dark stuff. Once in awhile, if I kill a character off, I'm down for a time, but this is different. This is going to places I've never gone before. 

I have to laugh for the experts say I should be writing what I know and here I am, with the Muse pushing me off planet and into space. Yet, it is the emotions and the reality for the characters that are the important things and that always means delving into me. 

I tried to find some good sites with passionate thoughts, but decided fun was better. Click onto the link if you want a little advise on having fun or if you like 'The Blue Danube Waltz.'

Life is interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment