Saturday, September 15, 2012

What's Next

Hello!

I'm very excited. My editor called and we met. She was delighted with the chapters I sent her. She wanted to know the premise for Book Two.

BECAUSE -- I'm almost done with Book One!!! 

*does happy dance - ears flapping - tongue lolling*

The day after I finished Ch. 38, I was walking along, minding my own business, when a thought cut through my mind and through my heart. The next chapter is the last one before they reach the castle! *be still my heart* From there on, it's downhill. There are only maybe ten chapters left, if that. I'm so excited.

I started working on Book Two. As I said, I presented the premise to my editor. She loved the twist. I was flabbergasted. I didn't think it was a twist because it's been in my brain since I conceptualized these books. For her though, it was a twist. *deep contented sigh*

Book Three is already set up, too. I know the ending and the premise for the book. We'll finally have some love interest in it. I'm figuring the kids who start out with Book One will be about ready and old enough for a love interest. *happy sigh* And then the final battle and my heroine realizing she's brave and loyal and steadfast and true. 

Life could not be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment