Friday, September 7, 2012

Tears Hair Out

I've been busy watching the conventions and that does not translate to writing. Yet, in a way, it does. It's interesting watching the people, the speakers, and the reporters. Great emotional fodder for my tales. I've also been busy with doctors and tests. Now, these are experiences I'd rather not have, but I am filing my emotions and such away when the time comes in a story to write of them.

Computer was down all day yesterday. Technician seems to think I might have a virus. Will need to call my computer / writing buddy and see if she can help.

Still working on the synopsis and I'll tell you why.

My blasted Muse!!! She had me write about something and then she walked away. Won't tell me why the something happened. I've been wracking my brain like crazy the last few days. I can see no reason why it happened. I mean - it was a great cliff-hanging end to the chapter. What good is a cliffhanger if you can't resolve it? Stupid Muse. (Don't tell her I said that.) I don't think I've ever had this problem before - and that's a good ten years of constant writing. 

My writing buddy is coming over this afternoon. I'll share my dilemma with her. Perhaps she'll have an answer. 

Tomorrow I've got TWO writers groups. The first is my regular critique group (I'll not be presenting). The other is a new one. The meeting will be spent setting up guidelines. (You know, I just can't read or say guidelines without thinking of Captain Barbossa and the Pirates! *g*)

I'm going to be doing bills and paperwork today. Yuck! Wish me luck.

Life is perplexing.


No comments:

Post a Comment