Thursday, December 6, 2012

Editing

Sorry. I don't know how consistent I'm going to be with posting for the next couple weeks. I've vowed to have 'Blue' edited and out the door by Christmas, at the latest.

CCR (Creedence Clearwater Revival) and the Stones are still just about the best music to edit by. The passion and raw power are great for pushing through fear and doubt. 

I had another little mess to figure out (a euphemism for research). The moon phases. Shees! Whod' have thunk it? I have the moon in one phase at a particular part of the story and it is imperative that it be in another phase the next time we see it. I'd thought it would be fourteen days between phases, but I was wrong. Thankfully, I was watching the weather and they mentioned the exact time frame and I knew I had been wrong with mine. So I had to find a moon phase calendar and find out what phases the moon would be in within fourteen days during a particular season. Cause the moon phases change between months even. Got it! Now I can go on.

Honestly - I might sound insane - but I love making sure I'm right. Dead right. 

Life is honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment