Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Missed Opportunity

Sadly, I wasn't able to go to my 'little' writers' group. The little one and I have both been fighting colds for the last week. (probably from the winds at the St. Paddy's Day Parade!)

We've been staying at home for days now and I can't write with her around. She demands I give her full attention. And I love it. Her mind is so quick. She keeps me on my toes... and forever young (except when my body screams 'enough!')

We played all kinds of imgination games. She loves princesses and trolls and dragons and princes. It's quite a mind challenge to keep up with her.

The little group won't miss me. But right about now, I really need to write. Chapter Thirteen needs some work (though it is complete). I've got the notion to 'explode' some of the scenes in it. When I'm lying in bed, all kinds of ideas come and I seriously want to get them down.

My son has agreed to talk with me about my research. That will help tremendously in a couple chapters already written and in those to follow.

Life is exciting.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to keep the priorities straight. Writing keeps better than little ones, who all too soon grow up and find their own way.

    ReplyDelete