Monday, January 24, 2011

Excuses - but good ones

Snow and more snow and cold upon bitter cold forced me to have to stay a couple nights with my daughter. Not that I don't love her, but I don't get the opportunity to get 'on-line' whilst at her house.

Excited about the next couple of weeks. Next Tuesday (not tomorrow), I've got my writing class. I just sent out chapters 5, 6, and 7 of 'Nothing But Blue Skies' to the group. Two Saturdays after that, I've got my Skyline group. One of the presenters for February can't make it  - so - hurray hurray - I get to submit again. Also submitting 'Blue' - chapters 5, 6, and 7.

Can NOT wait to find out what their thoughts are. Huge events in these chapters. Very unexpected. This is the place the Muse insisted I change what I had thought was going to happen into something VERY different. I was going to have the heroine cut her hair, put on boy's clothes, and run off to 'squire school' as a boy. Well, the Muse decided Sir Giddly would use magic on her and actually transform Kathleen into Kaspar. I'm excited and a bit scared at what the groups will think. It seems pretty radical to me, but who am I? Only the author! *giggles*

I'll let you know what happens. Now - onto chapter eleven!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yes, how the muse loves to explore new directions. Looking forward to hearing about the feedback!

    ReplyDelete