Monday, December 27, 2010

Full of Life's Detours

I've been running about lately, doing the Christmas thing. But I've posted a new chapter to a group for a fun piece of writing... and I will meet with my 'seniors' group on Wednesday. Looking forward to that. I've not been able to meet with them at all in December due to babysitting issues. I wonder how many will be there?

I've written another two chapters of 'Blue' and have spent a lot of time trying to figure out the Muse. She is driving me near insane!

Bless her heart.... She wants the heroine to 'physically' change into a boy. I had thought some 'cosmetic' changes would suffice. She will have none of it. Strong magic from the dragon will change Kathleen to Kaspar. Well, we'll see what my editor thinks when we get to that chapter. *chortles* *snorts* I can just hear her now. What are you doing????

Ah well - laughter is good too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I wish I could be mouse in the corner of your editor's office.

    ReplyDelete