Monday, November 26, 2012

New Book

I started editing 'Blue' but the place we're staying at is not very comfortable for writing. I hope to find a suitable quiet space at our next destination.

In the meantime, I started a new book. Had a weird dream the other night, very detailed, and knew it was the next project. Don't have a name yet, but it's dark. It'll be an adult fantasy with some wild creatures in it.

I went to an exhibition by a sculptor on Saturday night. His creativity put me to shame. I have to go back to 'Blue' and give a bit more to the creatures who inhabit Kathleen's world. It's exciting.

This community in Wellington, NZ is utterly art-driven. Whether it's creatures or sculptures, or monuments or textile weaving or a countless thousand other things, it's just pure creativity. I feel like I've new blood running through me.

Hope to find another Internet cafe when I move on. We happen to be at the airport right now and I was so looking forward to a nice quiet place to chat with you... Maybe next time.

Life is quixotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment