Monday, February 6, 2012

Discipline

You may have noticed that I added a 'Progress' gadget to the left sidebar of this blog. Part of discipline training, but also a great way to say, 'Hey, you're still at it. You're doing good!'

I started this blog to teach myself discipline. I also created it so that I would have a place where I could learn about myself and my own writing process. I've learned discipline. And it feels great. Sure, there are days when I wish I didn't 'have' to post. But I do it anyhow. It's important for my training. My upbringing. *g*

My editor says she sends out an MS every month. Now that is discipline. We have arranged a mutual agreement for her to continue to edit 'Blue.' I'm excited about that. I don't want to wait. I'm already about fourteen chapters ahead of what I'm presenting at my class. I want to see what she thinks about the 'hard' stuff that's coming up.

On a lighter side, I found a tongue-in-cheek story that I want to pursue. I found I'd written three vignettes so far. I want to continue this. Reading it again made me laugh.

Life is disciplined laughter. *g*

2 comments:

  1. It's been such a pleasure to be on this journey with you.

    I'm passing along the Lieber Award to you.

    http://ladyhawkhollow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you. I accept the award humbly.

    ReplyDelete